Friday, March 20, 2009

And now for WEEK 9!



Here we go! Look at me getting caught up! Holy cow....you all should be impressed with me! Anywho...week nine's question is:

What was the last brave thing I did?

The answer for me was easy, but making the tag and opening myself up was very difficult. Here is my answer:

On the back I wrote:

Being brave, does it still count if you are forced to be brave? If so, the last brave thing I did was telling my 17 year old it was time for him to leave our home. He clearly didn't want to live here anymore and he was destroying our family. It was time to release him into an unknown scary world. I may regret not fighting harder. Isn't that what bravery is all about? Making decisions that may or may not haunt you in the future?

Art Info: Painted tag with black metallic fabric paint and then sprayed copper spray paint randomly over it. Then I dabbed white and grey inks to give it some depth. Edged in copper. Stamped "Brave" in white craft ink. The Fragile sticker is old ephemera....photo is not a copy, but actual photo.)

No comments: