Friday, March 20, 2009

52Q - Week 8







And here we are at week 8 (okay, I am a few weeks behind....). Week eight's question is:

What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

Here is my answer:

I can't even remember the last time I laughed out loud because it happens SO OFTEN! My friends and family are always cracking me up. Without these people in my life, I would be lost. They all truly know that without laughter, I would cry. My loved ones -old and new life long friends - where would I be without you? You all keep me smiling...on good and bad days. For this I love you and thank you.

Truthfully, I am really not a fan of the art on this tag. It isn't really my style...but I love the sentiment.

Art info: Torn the Sunday funnies into strips and glued them on overlapping the edges. On the edge I punched holes for funky ribbon. The back has a pocket (ATC sleeve) for the journaling info.

No comments: