Saturday, March 22, 2008

3" x 3" Purple Page




And finally . . . I just finished these today and they are going into the mail to my fellow swappers on Monday . . . my PURPLE PAGES! I just love this image and had to use her. I glued old phone book pages to card stock, then covered them with many different purple inks. After that, I stamped a diamond pattern with silver pigment ink over the top. . . .letting it dry overnight. I then adhered my girl (Violet, I like to call her ;-) ) on top. I just had to embellish Violet's hair with a little gem and voila! Oh . . . .almost forgot . . . there is a tab on the edge. I just got a tab punch (Stampin' Up!) and had to use it.

1 comment:

Wabbit said...

Beautiful, Kris! I can't wait to get mine though I'm sure I'll have to wait til we get home again. I've never been to your blog before but really enjoyed it, especially the part about how you can't spell and love ellipses (three periods with no spaces between). Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work!