Saturday, January 26, 2008

Little Notes







These "Little Notes" are soooooooo addicting to make. They are made using a piece of card stock measuring 2" x 4" and folding so you have a little card measuring 2" square. Then, decorate!!! This is a great way to use up scraps all over my workspace!

The background was made by using distressing inks by Ranger and overstamping with a crackle stamp. I then used my "high tech" insulation pieces and stippled even more inks over the top. Then I added a small square of vintage music paper. After that, I cut all these little birds from a vintage books. I adhered them on the background and over stamped with an evergreen stamp.

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Love these! I have some beautiful sheets of paper with vintage birds - I might have to actually use some of it! Glad you are back to your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

these were some of my favorite Little Notes in that swap... they're all my favorites, but really I LOVED the birds on all of those... good work, Kris!
xoxo
jul